- Designed for arm, wrist, and hand strength evaluation and training
- Test capacity can be set for 44, 88, or 176 pounds (20, 40, or 80 kilograms) by changing springs
- Exchanging springs is easy and takes less than a minute
- Weight displays in either pounds or kilograms at the touch of a button
- Powered by CR2450 3V battery (included)
- Ideal for occupational therapists or rehabilitation
MG4800 is specifically designed for arm rehabilitation and is the perfect tool for therapists and rehabilitation trainers to aid in strengthening and training the muscles in the hand and arm. The dynamometer can be adjusted to different levels of resistance for different individuals. A digital display shows the level of pressure applied by the user. Three modes can measure maximum grip strength, average grip strength of a set of measurements or of the left and right hands, or the number of repetitions that meet the selected minimum grip force.
- Return Policy
30 Day Return Policy
Charder products have a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call Charder Scales Customer Service at (425) 281-5937 for a return authorization number and instructions on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
Charder USA Two Year Warranty
Charder Scales warrants all their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Repair or replacement, at our option, free of charge, will be issued for any product which is found defective under terms of this warranty. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from the manufacturer. Return shipping is paid by manufacturer only if product falls under warranty terms. Any misuse, improper installation, or tampering shall void this warranty.