- Weight capacity of 660 pounds
- Accurate to within 0.2 pounds (0.1 kilograms)
- For patients with difficulties standing on scales
- Great for patients receiving intensive care or dialysis treatment
- Remote display placement at side or rear of chair
- Dual LCD displays can show weight, height, and BMI simultaneously
The Charder MS 5440 electronic chair and dialysis scale enables the simple, gentle and precise weighing of patients and is an indispensable part of dialysis and intensive care. The weight, BMI, and height (manually entered) measurements are shown on a dual LCD display. The chair scale features push handles and four swivel casters for portability.
- Return Policy
30 Day Return Policy
Charder products have a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call Charder Scales Customer Service at (425) 281-5937 for a return authorization number and instructions on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
Charder USA Two Year Warranty
Charder Scales warrants all their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Repair or replacement, at our option, free of charge, will be issued for any product which is found defective under terms of this warranty. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from the manufacturer. Return shipping is paid by manufacturer only if product falls under warranty terms. Any misuse, improper installation, or tampering shall void this warranty.