- Weight capacity of 660 pounds (330 kilograms)
- Ideal for patients needing extra support
- High capacity bariatric scale
- Non-slip platform for patient safety
- Long life, accurate load cell weighing technology
- Digital LCD display with auto-tare, hold, On/Zero/Off
- Unit conversion for pounds/kilograms
- BMI function uses weight and pre-measured height to determine body mass index
- Tare function accounts for chair, cane, clothes, etc.
MS2500 Medical handrail scale's low-profile, anti-slip platform, handrails, and high capacity load cells makes it an ideal weighing scale for patients who need additional support while standing. MS2501's tread platform is strong and wide enough for a chair for patients who want to sit while weighing. The chair's weight can be tared and subtracted from the total weight to find the patient's weight.
- Return Policy
30 Day Return Policy
Charder products have a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call Charder Scales Customer Service at (425) 281-5937 for a return authorization number and instructions on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
Charder USA Two Year Warranty
Charder Scales warrants all their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Repair or replacement, at our option, free of charge, will be issued for any product which is found defective under terms of this warranty. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from the manufacturer. Return shipping is paid by manufacturer only if product falls under warranty terms. Any misuse, improper installation, or tampering shall void this warranty.