- Capacity: 660 lb (300 kg)
- Graduation: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 12.5 x 3.3 in LxWxH
- Weight capacity of 660 lbs (300 kg)
- High precision loadcell technology
- Displays measurements in lbs, ozs, or kgs
- Large easy to read display with 1.5 inch LCD screen
- Water-resistant keys
- Key functions include HOLD, UNIT, ON/ZERO/OFF, and TARE
- Hold function for locking weight value of moving patient
- Tare function for taring subject weight
- Power saving AUTO-OFF function
- Zero function configures scale to 0 lbs
- RS-232 Output for connecting to a PC
- Powered by AC adaptor or 9V battery (both included)
This scale is a remarkable combination of power and portability with a capacity of 300 kg (660 lbs) and a lightweight design. The large, low profile platform is easy for anyone to step on and off. Easy to use, this scale provides weight and BMI measurements that can be used in establishing a healthy daily routine. Tare, Unit, and Hold functions make it easy to obtain useable results and view and record them in a convenient way.
- Return Policy
30 Day Return Policy
Charder products have a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call Charder Scales Customer Service at (425) 281-5937 for a return authorization number and instructions on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
Charder USA Two Year Warranty
Charder Scales warrants all their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Repair or replacement, at our option, free of charge, will be issued for any product which is found defective under terms of this warranty. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from the manufacturer. Return shipping is paid by manufacturer only if product falls under warranty terms. Any misuse, improper installation, or tampering shall void this warranty.